Contact us | Home
Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy (AYUSH)
Under National AYUSH Mission, Nagaland State AYUSH Society various
activities were implemented
2. Joint Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH along with Deputy Secretary and
Director General(CCRAS) visited the
3. In order to promote research in Ayurveda, MoU was signed between CCRAS
under Ministry of AYUSH ,GOI and
4. To Strengthen AYUSH Programme, 40 AYUSH Doctors as M.O’s under CHCs
and PHCs and even in District
5. Nagaland Homoeopathy Board office was set up and made functional in
DTL at Dimapur, Personal verification
6. Manpower provided to 10 Bedded Integrated AYUSH Hospital at Dimapur ,
The Hospital started functioning
7. 30 Bedded AYUSH Hospital is under construction at Noklak,Tuensang
8. A Consultant and an Accounts Manager were appointed for State
programme management Unit under National
9. SPO AYUSH & Member Secretary(NSAMS) Tour to all the District AYUSH centres in the State.
10. Medicines were purchased and distributed to all the Co-located AYUSH centres.
11. Free Medical camp were conducted in various Blocks and Units as per
Annual Action Plan.
Website designed and maintained by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Nagaland, Kohima - 797001.