DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
NAGALAND : KOHIMA
1. Under National AYUSH Mission, Nagaland State AYUSH Society various activities were implemented successfully.
2. Joint Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH along with Deputy Secretary and
Director General(CCRAS) visited the State
and had a meeting with
Commissioner and Secretary and AYUSH Officers in the State.
3. In order to promote research in Ayurveda, MoU was signed between CCRAS under Ministry of AYUSH ,GOI and Nagaland University.
4. To Strengthen AYUSH Programme, 40 AYUSH Doctors as M.O’s under CHCs
and PHCs and even in District
Hospital, 10 AYUSH Doctors under School
Health Team (RBSK), 10 AYUSH Doctors under AWC (RBSK) , 10 AYUSH Doctors as Epidemiologist were appointed under NHM on Contractual basis.
5. Nagaland Homoeopathy Board office was set up and made functional in
DTL at Dimapur, Personal verification
and renewal of licences were done
6. Manpower provided to 10 Bedded Integrated AYUSH Hospital at Dimapur , The Hospital started functioning since October 2016.
7. 30 Bedded AYUSH Hospital is under construction at Noklak,Tuensang
8. A Consultant and an Accounts Manager were appointed for State programme management Unit under National AYUSH Mission
9. SPO AYUSH & Member Secretary(NSAMS) Tour to all the District AYUSH centres in the State.
10. Medicines were purchased and distributed to all the Co-located AYUSH centres.
11. Free Medical camp were conducted in various Blocks and Units as per
Annual Action Plan.
Vision Statement Citizen Charter
Website designed and maintained by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Nagaland, Kohima - 797001.